How do I make my own Internet talk show?

Jake Wyatt July 16, 2011

There’s been an article on MakeUseOf talking about making an Internet radio station, but you can only use music saved to your computer to broadcast.

How can I do the same thing, but using a microphone input and make a talk show?

1. Saikat Basu

Try out TalkShoe Community. You can tweak it a bit and create a talk show with active participants.

Shovio is another good one. It's called as a broadcast enables 'Talk Back TV'.

Check out - Vokle & USTREAM

You can also test the waters with the numerous interactive podcast services which let you create and host podcasts. Alternatively, create videos and put them in a channel on YouTube

• Jake Wyatt

Do any of these give you a URL that you can put in an Internet radio app like TuneIn and listen to?

2. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia

Do you want to make it live?

There is a very simple tool if you already use Twitter, called TwitCam, with it you can stream live video and audio and people can comment about your show using the twitter plataform, plus... it's free!

http://twitcam.livestream.com/

• Jake Wyatt

Well, I wanted to be able to stream it as a URL so people can listen to it on their smartphones. Specifically so it could integrate with the TuneIn app.