How can I use the Internet on my Nokia C2-03?

Abebe Teshome October 3, 2012

Subscribe for a Data Plan with your Telecom Service Provider. After you do that, the apn settings are auto-populated. If however, the APN settings is not received then call their helpdesk and they will send you the settings which you will need to save. The helpdesk guys will tell you how to do it (pretty simple though). Once you have the active Data Plan and APN settings, you are good to go. Open the Nokia browser and type a url and you should get the webpage. :)

2. Meraj

How can i use free internet on my docomo sim.

Unfortunately, nothing is free in this world. However, I can suggest you a cheap option, which you can use in India and I myself am using it and am satisfied. Opt for prepaid Aircel Pocket Internet (3G) and first register it for DND. Still you will get auto-dialer calls for the 7 days till your DND becomes active which you should never pickup. Check it out with the official Aircel outlets for further details. I pay Rs. 198 and get 1GB 3G speed and then unlimted usage @ 128kbps and the validity is 30days.

3. James Franklin

http://nokia-c2-02.java-mobiles.net/tag/browsers/nokia-browser-download-free-80377.html That should work. Not sure if that's the official Nokia Web Browser which is pre-installed though.

4. Nethu Alahakoon

you have to have internet settings for the career..

5. HLJonnalagadda

You can use the Nokia Web Browser to browse the Internet. Don't think there is a 3G card in the C2-03 though.