Which is better, Internet Explorer or Firefox?

C October 14, 2011

Between Internet Explorer and Firefox, which is better? Should I use both?

If I download Firefox, how do I download it just to my account so that others can’t use it?

1. Rohan Kumar

firefox is certainly better than ie though i reccomend chrome too

about account thing that depends on the os

Firefox is better.
    If you have Installed firefox, you can delete firefox folders and files and start menu, desktop shortcuts on the other user accounts.
    go to c:/documents and settings
    you will find folders of other users.
    delete everything related to firefox on these folders only, you can find start menu of the user and desktop also.

Hello, I would say firefox is a little bit better because of all the add-on and extensions for it.  But it also depends on what version of Internet Explorer you are talking about.  The Latest version of Internet Explorer is pretty good and fast.  It also supports several add ons.  Besides, whether you use Internet Explorer or not, it is better to keep for compatibility purposes with some integrated windows services.  Sometimes if you can uninstall Explorer, you can have problems with windows updates and some other services.

Click Firefox: preferences: The lock symbol: master password.put a password on firefox to keep others off the internet

I think Firefox is better because it's more flexible, open source (and transparent), secure and (with the latest version) fast. However, which web browser is "best" is completely subjective, as it depends on what needs a browser needs to fulfill for you. 

To install Firefox only to your user, download Firefox and launch the installer, but don't speed through the installation. Press "Next" at the first dialog, then chose "custom" and then "next". Change the destination folder to be that of your user, such as "C:Users<username>". Change "<username>" to your user. As long as you install it in your users folder (or any subfolder of your user's home), it won't be installed for other users.