Why is my internet download manager not working anymore?
Question by Akshay Kumar /

My internet download manager stopped working recently. I tried installing it again (newer version), but that also didn’t work. I also tried to use DAP, but it wasn’t accelerating the downloads.

I could download faster in Chrome than it. In IDM, when I start downloading, it writes Connecting, but after that nothing. The request times out after some time.

My friend is also having the same problem. I live in a university hostel where the internet is provided by the university via WLAN. My other friends are using IDM and it’s working fine.

Please help! I cant figure it out.

• Amit

My idm shows connecting device under the “broadband connection” box.
    and does not take further action. what could be the reason and solution for it

• majid baloch

why internet download manager not w0rking.it give password but i dont have password.

• Momilan Sunuwar

IDM doesen’t works in my computer or idm has blocked,how to reset again ?

• Hemantbonde00

ive seen the same thing internet downloader works better with wilaN CABLE NOT WIFI

• Ahmed11_noman

internet down load manager has been registered weith a fake serial numbar or the serial number has been blocked,IDM is existing………. what can i do????

how m register IDM????

• Niraj shah

did you find the solution of the problem you faced???

• Santosh

Some registration was asked from IDM.Than stopped working.New installation even coldn’t fix the problem.If it doesn’t come FREE than why it has been provided earlier as FREE..!

• muhmmad nasir

my idm is blocked how he working solve my probliem

• ksbwings

Hello, Akshay. I got u a link contain the lates IDM

how to use the software:

1) Set up the Software fully
    2)run “Unregister.IDM.reg”, [remove all the registry file for old serial.]
    3)save the crack files in directory C:Program FilesInternet Download Manager   or any directory that u saved ur IDM software
    4) run the registry file of the crack

Ensure about the proxy setting, university usually renews their proxy to reduce the net usage in side campus.