How do I integrate Blogger and my free web host?

Muhammad Faisal Wahab Khan March 16, 2012

I was thinking… I am a blogger and I use the Blogger platform and now I have learned to get a free domain (.tk etc) and free hosting (Zymic) after reading a review of your best web hosting sites.

I want to know how I can combine these 3 services to make a free site? Simply put – how do I upload Blogger content to Zymic?

1. Faisal Wahab

thanks for the help.. but i have something out of mind.. i want to create a site totally free without any investment thats the plan :P and as far as domain redirection thing is i can simple download my blog and upload to a paid webhosting site with a .com domain so thats not a problem. Ok and i think zymic might be a good choice because its tutorials are pretty helpful. i can make a free version of MUO site with these 3 things available. So thanks for the answer but problem still not solved... :(

Personally, I wouldn't use a .tk domain name.

Either keep using the .blogger.com domain or shell out $10 a year for a domain name, especially if you want to be a reputable blogger.

Also, if you find the right domain name register, you can win free domain names. I've won probably about $300 worth of free domain names from one company, so I've never actually paid for a domain name in my life.

3. Zoni011

Fastest solution (not the best, but...): use WinHTtrack to download your whole Blogger blog, and than upload all of that to hosting. Main drawback: that would be complicated to update!

Btw, I use Blogger with my on .com domain - for me, very nice solution.

• Faisal Wahab

but i am going to use dot tk domain. I visited zymic help forum but didn't get any help there as well.