Why does the installation of Windows 7 not complete on my computer?

Zain June 29, 2011

After I boot Windows 7 and install it (Ultimate 32x) on my PC, when it reaches Windows 7 logon it restarts and doesn’t continue to install.

My proccessor: AMD Athlon x2 64
My RAM: 1 GB
My graphics card = 512 MB

1. Zain

Solved , It was a ram Problem

Thanks for the feedback, Zain!

Zain,

what happens when Windows restarts? Does the installation start all over again? Or are you stuck with restarts at the logon screen?

Maybe you need to remove the installation DVD when you reach the logon screen and restart?

• Zain

no it reach the logon again and restarts ..
      i tried to remove the dvd and use other one but it didnot work .

• sushil kumar

1ST TRY REMOVE UR RAM & PLACE IT AGAIN IT WILL HAPPEN MANY TIMES IN MY PC
        2ND CLEAN UR CPU

Are you getting any message displayed on the screen at all?  Can you start in Safe Mode?  How about starting with Logging enabled so you can see where it is failing?

If you can start in Safe Mode and log in, you should be able to access the Event Viewer to access the logs to see what error messages are appearing there.

You could also try to do a repair on the installation by booting your Win7 DVD again and selecting the repair option from the menu.

All of this is predicated on the assumption that you are using a legal copy of Win7 and not some torrented (and probably infected) bootleg copy.

no no , i canot start savemode , i tried on other computer the windows worked
          any answear?