Why does installation of Mac OS X on my PC fail?

Robert Kalstad April 30, 2012

I have nearly successfully installed Mac OS X on my Windows 7 PC, but when it’s like 3 minutes left of the time, there comes up a window that says that my installation failed, and that the source media I’m installing from, is damaged. And that I should try to install from another source. Any idea of what to do?? Need quick answer.

It tells you right there. Your installation media is damaged in some way and it cannot read the files that it needs in order to complete the installation. You need to get an undamaged copy of the CD/DVD? or whatever you are using to do the installation.

• Robert Kalstad

Alright, it's done. The installation is complete and successfull, but when I reboot after installation, with the iBoot disk inserted, I get a message that sayes I have to reboot.
      When I reboot and have the iBoot disk in, and press on my Hackintosh partition, the same message comes up.
      Now what!?
      Quick answer is absolutely needed!!