Why did the installation of custom firmware on my PSP 3001 cause problems?

Abhishek March 7, 2011

I recently put custom firmware on my PSP 3001 by first putting chickenR2 and then 5.03 Gen-C (FuLL). I was able to run games and everything. But then the PSP started freezing through the game and restarting at which point I am back at the official firmware 5.03 and then I have to put custom firmware all over again. Please let me know what can be done to fix this?

Actually it because there is no Custom Firmware for a psp 3000 or the 2000. The only Custom Firmware that will work is on the 1000 modal psp or "the 1st Generation" :) 
       DarkAlex and his team have not found out how to make it work. Their the one's who made the M33 Custom Firmware for the 1000 modal psp. All the Custom Firmware u find right now is only a glitch. thats why u have to reload the Firware. so unless us have a 1st Gen. psp your out of lluck. 

2. Abhishek Sisodia

I have tried many different custom firmwares, but still the same issue

Unless you are a really good coder, there is not much can be done with PSP firmware. Try a someone elses version of the firmware.

Be carefull, A bricked PSP sucks, trust me.