How do I get the installation certificate for to activate Siri on jailbroken iPhone 4?

Johnny Chong July 12, 2012

I’ve jailbroken iPhone 4 and have installed the original Siri on it, but cannot activate it unless I install an installation certificate. The has been deleted from the internet and a so-called “NEW” certificate siriport_ru_original.pem was suggested, but I can’t access this file on Safari to download. Please advise.

1. RetardedDouche

Just open the URL on your phones Safari.

2. Kingjewelz

That link should work i just got siri working on my iphone try clicking it here or email the link to yourself and opening it that should do the trick.

• solomon

it worked for me

3. Gian Singh

tried it through a tutorial and abandoned the idea it was way to complicated

I'm fairly certain you need your own iPhone 4S to get that certificate, which is why this little hack never really took off.

Have you tried the following steps? They were just posted so one I assume it should work.