How can I install Windows 7 and partition my hard drive?

Sabarish February 1, 2010

I have new internal hard disk planning to install windows 7 and wondering while booting it says “bmg file is missing press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart ” .

So please tell me how to install the windows 7 in new harddisk.

And one more thing i want to know that how can i partition the HD.

Use EASEUS Partition Manager to partition your harddrive. It's simple and free to download and use.

http://download.cnet.com/Easeus-Partition-Master-Home-Edition/3000-2248_4-10863346.html

2. Robert_M

Hmm never had that problem before so I can't really give tips about it. But to install Win 7 just follow these tips:

1. Make sure you set your PC to boot from the disc drive 1st. To do this, you have to go into the BIOS and move DVD drive to the top of the boot list.

2. Assuming that the disc loaded properly on reboot, you should be at a screen that asks you where you would like to install Windows 7. It's at this very screen where you can both make a new partition(s) and then install 7 to the C: drive.

3. Sit back and relax. Win 7 is by far the easiest Windows OS to install. You may be asked to answer a few simple questions during the install, but nothing major.

Hope this helps.

Robert M.