How can I install a touchpad driver on an Acer laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate?
Question by Herman Lariosa /

Since my Acer laptop was upgraded from Windows 7 Starter to Windows Ultimate, my touchpad is not working properly anymore. How can I install a proper driver to make it work again?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , , .
Windows Tips
Windows Tips
Windows_10
Windows_10
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Mac OS X & Software
Mac OS X & Software

• jhpot

I’d check out the Device Manager. Right-click your computer in the start menu, then click “Properties.” You’ll see a “Device Manager” button in the left sidebar.

Find your touchpad mouse here, then right-click it. Click “Uninstall” to remove the current drivers. Restart your computer and Windows should take care of the rest!

just make sure you’re connected to the internet. Windows might need to connect to the internet to download the driver.

• Herman

Thank you for replying for my inquiry, I do what you have instructed to me, but the same my touch pad is still not working properly. It can not enlarge nor scroll.