How can I install Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 64-bit?

Bob Lorenzo November 18, 2011

I was able to install all of MS Office 2007 on my Windows 7 64-bit computer EXCEPT for Outlook, which I love. Any ideas on how to get it to install properly? I get error message when trying to run it

Hello I have office 2007 running on a windows 7 64 bits computer.  I just chose a custom install, uncheck whatever programs included I didn't want and everything works ok.  You might want to try the following:

-- start
    -- control panel
    -- click on uninstall a program
    -- find the microsoft office program
    -- highlight and right click on office program
    -- click on change
    -- on box that opens select add/remove features
    -- mark outlook
    -- follow instructions until it is finished installing
    -- if it asks you to restart, restart computer
    -- try opening outlook
    -- if it still doesn't work, record any error you get and give us feedback.

If doing the above instructions don't work and you know that outlook is install, try following the same steps, just select repair when you highlight and right click on office program.  Let us know what happens.

Which error message do you have? you need to add or fix the email account. Seems like you allowed Outlook to set up the account on it's own.

CodeTwo Outlook AutoConfig

Error message when you try to install a 2007 Office program: "Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component"

How to setup Microsoft Outlook 2007 on windows 7 64Bit