Why can I not install the Nokia PC Suite on my computer?
Question by sampath /

Nokia PC Suite is not installing on my PC. It says ‘missing a Windows installer package file’!? So what can I do?

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

• badri

i have an error while installng nokia pc suite…….

ERROR: Nokia Pc suite is already being installed on this computer

( but i can’t find nokia pc suite on my computer )

have you downloaded the pc suite ? or you are doing it from cd ?
    i recommend using the original cd.

Hello, you could use the Program Install and uninstall troubleshooter.  When you visit the link, navigate to symptoms and check if the error you are getting is same or similar to the the symptoms shown there.  If it is same, chances are your problem will be fixed:

try to download a new fresh copy of Nokia Pc suite, possible that was somehow corrupted.

concerning missing a Windows installer package file’ have you encountered the same problem while installing another software? which is your windows os version?

• ErikOnSax

No. This is a heretofore unseen trouble that is unique the NokiaSuite.

• Jeff Fabish

Hi Sampath,

I actually had a similar issue last week, where I was missing some MSI packages. Go to Start -> Run/Search and type “cmd.exe” and press Enter. Then, when the command prompt appears, type “sfc /scannow“. If it finds any problems, your installation media will be required to fix the problem. 

– Jeff