Why can’t I install Modloader 1.2.5 for Minecraft?

James Hargrove June 29, 2012

When i install Modloader 1.2.5 and put the files in my minecraft.jar file and run Minecraft it wont show up with a mod file, instead there are a bunch more files in the minecraft.jar. I have WinRAR and Windows, I also deleted the Meta_inf file from minecraft.jar. How can I install Modloader?

You can try putting ModLoaderMP insted of modloader and + add forge then it automatically adds ModLoader.

2. Susendeep Dutta

How to install ModLoader -

For more indepth information,you can visit the link below as similar question was asked before and many have various solutions for that -

3. SayWhat?

if you have any other mods check if it is compatible with modloader, if it is not that may be the answer. Also, check if your version of minecraft is 1.2.5. Another way to find out why it won't work is to check if the modloader you downloaded is actually "modloader" or a fake one, may be a virus. Check the minecraft forum for answers if this didnt help

Hope this helped! :)