How can I install Mac on my PC?

johnu August 21, 2011

I want to install Mac OS X on my desktop PC.

Configuration: Dual Core, DDR2 1GB, 500 GB hard drive, DG41RQ motherboard

I tried Kalyway Mac OS ISO. It doesn’t work and also tried with PearPC and VMWare.

Tell me how it is possible to install Mac OS X on my desktop. I have Mac softwares kit. They don’t work on my PC. Please guide me. I want to install Mac OS X and Final Cut Pro on my desktop PC because I am an editor.

Stop using outdated install DVDs and try the TonyMac install method instead: http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/

You'll need a retail copy of Snow Leopard I suspect. 

Really though, not worth the effort. OSX runs as buggy as windows on unsupported hardware, and youll spend years hunting around for the correct drivers. You'll lose half of what using Macs such a joy. 

2. Mulder

If you bought Mac OS X (unlikely from what you describe) then you'd know in advance it can't be installed on a PC, and if you were to somehow accomplish that, you would get no support for it anyway.

So, you're committing a crime by illegally acquiring software, then trying to get others to help you install it on an unsupported system, which is not likely to work anyway.

If you want to use Mac OS X, buy a Mac and ditch your Windows PC.

• Ju

Of course you can install mac on a PC or laptop and about legal stuff dont tell me that u are so perfect asshole

Johnu,

we had many similar questions before. Please have a look at the solutions posted in reply to them:

How does a Hackintosh work?(1)
    How does a Hackintosh work? (2)
    How can I build a Hackintosh with my hardware?

List of all Hackintosh questions

If none of these solutions work, it would be good to know why they don't work for you. What happens when you try to use them? What errors and error messages do you encounter?