How can I install Mac OS X on Windows 7 with process wise?

Aruzmeister May 9, 2012

I want to install Apple Mac. How can I do it?

1. Muhammad Abdul Lateef

I have purchased new HPE Pavilion h8-1301 PC (i7 with 8GB RAM & 1 TB HDD) OS: Windows 7 Home Prem. I installed another 100GB HDD having installed Mac Leo. Attached with USB Cable. When i start the pc it boots direct to mac leo. I tried to change boot settings in Bios but it is not working, please guide me. Plz note i have also tried to repair bootloader but nothing happened.

2. zeeshan khan

Try Virtualbox. There are probably tutorials on youtube on how to install mac on virtualbox. Good Luck!

3. Kshitij Verma

There are ways to install mac in a virtual machine. However, only some VM softwares (like VirtualBox) Support mac.

There is an ebook available on make use of for the same purpose but it discusses the installation of mac as your primary OS on your PC.

4. marsbars06

Hey, I had the same problem as you and I still haven't figured it out!

The easiest way to do this is through VMWare. Take a look at this link:

http://www.windows7hacker.com/index.php/2011/09/how-to-install-fully-functional-mac-os-x-lion-virtual-machine-inside-windows-7/

This is a guide which gives you all the necessary files and walks you through how to set up your virtual machine.

The problem I had was enabling virtualization on my HP laptop in the BIOS. I couldn't get into the BIOS so I could not finish the installation. I would definitely check this first so you don't waste your time like I did :P

Let me know if you have any problems ;)
    Thanks!

5. Mulder

Installing Mac OS X on a Windows machine is both illegal and not likely to work. If you want to use Mac OS X, then get rid of your Windows machine and buy a Mac.

Anybody that tells me I cannot install software I paid for on my own machine will be promptly and rightly ignored.