How can I install Mac OS X on a Asus computer with an Intel processor?

jeevan May 24, 2011

I have an Asus p5g41t-m lx with DDR3 2GB RAM, Intel processor.

How to install Mac OS X on this?

1. Tariq_ali730

Asus P5G41-M LX and I'm trying to boot the snow leopard 10.6.2 and I get the following problem when the Press F8 -v then the computer restart again

Tariq_ali,

we have had many Hackintosh questions before, please check out the answers to these questions, maybe there is a solution for you somewhere. In general, I recommend to ask these questions in a forum that specializes in Hackintosh setups and issues.

2. Austin Boston

You need to look into the mac osx86 project (google it).  There are a number of patched versions of macosx you can find on torrent sites that will work.  They are not legitimate copies by any means so I will avoid any possible trouble and not post links to them; but they are out there.  Or there are also methods to take a legitimate copy that you purchase and installing it on and intel based pc and then manually applying patches yourself.  Just google mac osx86 and your computer model and you will find hundreds of sites with information you will need.  To check and see if your model is compatible and which OS it is compatible with check here: http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Installation_Guides  Hope this helps.  Cheers and happy computing!