How can I install HP QuickWeb on a Probook 4530S?

Salman September 13, 2011

I recently purchased Probook 4530S with Linux. I formatted the whole hard disk & installed Windows 7 with new partition.

The problem is, when I try to install QuickWeb, an error of missing Hp_tool Partition occurs & stops the installation process. I’ve tried to install it on both Windows partition C & other empty one, but encountered with same message error.

Kindly help me out by how can I install QuickWeb?

Thanks in advance.

1. Taha

How can salman find quickweb in all programs when the program gave error while installing and didn't install it self.

Any way, I have the same issue, Any sensible help on that would be appreciated.

2. Danindu Meesilu

i purchased a Hp probook 4530s core i5 laptop with DOS Os.. i couldn't install hp quick web on my computer? How can i do that?

thanks.....

3. Rah33l

I have installed Quick web but unfortunately i can not find it in all programs list :(

Salman,

did you follow the steps outlined by ha14 and were you able to install HP QuickWeb?

on windows 
    Enable Quickweb in BIOS1.Power on the notebook and repeatedly press F10 to enter the BIOS setup utility.2.Use the right and left arrow keys to navigate to the System Configuration menu.3.Use the up and down arrow keys to navigate to Boot Options, and then press the enter key.4.Navigate to Quickweb and select Enabled.5.If desired, update the value for Delay to Boot Windows.6.Press F10 to save and exitEnable QuickWeb in Windows environment1.In the Windows environment, click Start, All Programs, HP Quickweb, Quickweb Configuration Tool.2.Click on Status tab.3.Select Enable Under Enable Quickweb to automatically launch upon computer start-up4.If you choose to select Enable countdown timer, set the timer to at least 15 seconds to allow enough time to use QuickWeb before Windows automatically loads.