Why can’t I install Flash on my iPad 2?

Kirsty November 21, 2011

I just got the iPad 2 and wanted to go to sites like Gala Bingo but it’s saying I need to download Flash Player. When I go to Adobe and try to download, an error occurs. Please help!

1. debby

i have a ipad2, i was downloading games from the app store now i cant can you help?

2. Yvark

Actually if you jailbreak any apple device you can install Frash via Cydia, it  is glitchy and a little slow, but flash nonetheless.

3. Dave LeClair

At this point, no iOs device supports flash. It seems like flash is on the decline for the most part, but for the time being you just have to deal with no flash. It sucks, but Apple refused to add support from day 1 of iOs.

You should also know that Adobe has abandoned support and development on flash on ANY mobile devices. Try a specific bingo APP instead of the website. 

Hello, As far as I understand it, flash is not compatible with ipad.  There are certain browsers and other utilities compatible with ipad that can play flash.  Have a read of the content of the following link:

http://www.techespot.com/2011/04/flash-player-for-ipad-and-ipad-2.html