How can I install FIFA 07 using a mounted ISO file?

ALBERT YAWSON December 17, 2010

Every time I install FIFA 07, I am asked to insert the DVD. I have used power ISO to mount, but to no avail. I don’t know what to do next. I need help please.

1. Rubindevasia

hii tina i installed fifa07 but it is showing mee too insert DVD now plzz tell me wht to do i dont hav any DVD wit mee how can i play this game.......

Rubin,

the question above is fairly old and unlikely to receive any attention other than from people searching for an answer like yourself. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer. Thus I recommend you to ask a new question.

Albert,

I'm not sure why mounting the DVD doesn't work.

Did you try an alternative tool to mount the ISO, for example DAEMON Tools or Virtual Clone Drive?

Do you have a DVD player on that computer? You could try to burn the ISO to a DVD and insert it when asked to.

Searching Google, I found that DAEMON Tool works for installing FIFA 07, but to play this particular game, you will also need a noCD or no-CD patch. So once you successfully installed the game, get that patch and copy it into the game folder.

• ALBERT YAWSON

Hi Tina, am really thankful,but I've done what u said and am asked to insert the original DVD.am really tired of ISO files.can u do me a favor?i was wondering if u can help me get free fifa 07 setup instead.please..