How can I install Bada apps on a Samsung Wave 533?

susendeep dutta January 22, 2011

I have a Samsung Wave 533 also known as GT-S53330. I have installed Kies installer on my PC and I use it to download apps. But whichever app I find and try to install, even after selecting the model number, it says “the app is not compatible” after the download of the app. Even though the app is listed as compatible with my device in Samsung’s app site.

Please give detailed information as I’m new to installing apps on any mobile devices.

1. Sam_rocks543

lol same problem here i did everythng even account creation and upgrade too..but wen i connect my mob to pc in kies mode..i observe onethng in kies everthng show except samsung apps i install latest version wat the fcuk.......help me

• Susendeep Dutta

Download the file Kies fix -

http://www.mediafire.com/?w2ywwtqhymj06pb

Extract it and do the following  -

1) On opening the "Common" folder of Kies fix,copy it.Paste that file into

C:Program FilesSamsungKiesCommon

directory.Although it will ask you to replace that file and click yes and do this in next steps too.

2) Open the plugins folder present in Kies fix folder and open "Astore" folder.Copy the files in that folder to

C:Program FilesSamsungKiesPluginsAStore

directory.

3) Copy the file of "Storelib folder" into

C:Program FilesSamsungKiesPluginsStoreLib

directory.

4) Restart your PC and connect your phone via Kies mode to PC and open Kies.You'll see the Samsung Apps button.

2. Shobhit Dobhal20

i have the latest version of kies downloaded and the phone is also updated but still i am not knowing how to download the apps

• Susendeep Dutta

Unfortunately,Samsung has removed the way in which we had the facility to download apps using Kies by simply connecting phone to PC using Kies mode.

You must have proper data plan to downloading apps and updating your phone.For downloading apps you have to first go to Samsung apps,create a Samsung account.If Samsung app asks for any update just download it.If you don't allow it then it will not allow you to go to apps store.After all this you can download any app to your phone.

• Shobhit Dobhal20

I am using vodafone connection in my phone i did update the Samsung app but it never asked me to create an account please provide me with details of this.. where can i create account for the fact my app never asked me to create any it just opens up and ask for update when i update it automatically closes itself and never opens itself when i reopen it that time again it asks for updates and the same carries on to as many times as you can do :(

• Susendeep Dutta

You can create a new Samsung account by tapping in middle of two menus which is symbolized by (....).Then select sign in and from there you can create Samsung account.

This should fix your issue.

3. Vinu Frdz4evr

HOW TO DOWNLAOD SAMSUNG PC STUDIO SETUP

4. hristodr

same problem. Our device is not supported:(

5. Avais

from where can i download the new firmware to my samsung wave 533

• Susendeep dutta

When you launch Samsung kies ,you must be connected to internet.You will see a pop up dialog box saying new firmware upgrade available.you must click ok then it will download and install the update.

• Shobhit Dobhal20

i have the latest firmware but still when presisng the get button on the samsung apps site nothing is happening i have updated the phone software also and it is connected in kies mode in usb connection...I even tried using samsung apps on my phone everytime it updates and restarts and again start updating :(

6. Javi

download the latest new firmware from the kies to your Wave

• Vet_doctor

hi...javi..i have downloaded the firmware...but i dont know how to install in my samsung wave 533 mobile...can u help me...plzz....send me the solution on vet_doctor@rediffmail.com ......

7. Mhatre Rohan1

Same problem with me , did you find any solution .

• Susendeep dutta

No.I had searched the web like samsung wave forums and other sites but no solution.I'm waiting for anyone who has solution for this.