Why can’t I install apps from the Android market?

Shivakumar October 20, 2011

When I log in to the Android market and click on install for any app, it says that my download is installing, but it will freeze and never completes. This happens every time. Any advice?

hello, you you will have to install astro file manger without access to the market :

Read my comment here:
    http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/install-file-manager-android-market/#comment-341155070

try this: First instal Astro File Manager
    1) navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and click on the SD Card tab
    2) select app one by one moving them to your phone’s internal storage by using the Move to phone tab
    3) use Astro File Manager and look for a folder named .android_secure (/mnt/sdcard) and delete it
    4)reboot your phone, then simply move all your applications back on the SD card

or

Menu => Settings => Applications => Manage Applications => "All" tab => Market
    * Click on "Clear cache" (you might get 'Force Close' on the Market application after that).
    * Reopen the market & download

• Lolz

When I try to delete the .android_secure folder it says error cant delete how can I fix this

navigate to .android_secure folder, and delete ?