How can I install applications on my LG Cookie Plus mobile phone?

janarthanan July 22, 2010

I have been using LG Cookie Plus (GS500V) for the past two weeks. I want to install Opera Mini and more applications. How can I install applications on this mobile phone?

1. Diperrigirl

I dont have cookie on my phone

2. DaintyGeo

When you add apps to the memory card, it will not show up there. Go to my stuff and select the folder labelled other, there you will find the files you added. Click on the one you wish to install and you are good to go.
    My problem is this, I can't seem to find an option to add my apps or games to the memor card, it is automatically added to the limited memory of the phone. Is there a way around this, am I missing someting?

Hi Janarthanan,

Did you manage to install the apps on your mobile using the tips mentioned above?

Aibek

you should open your web browser on your phone and navigate to m.opera.com . And click on the download link. It should install after downloading. You can also copy the jar file into your memorycard and then open that file through your phone's file manager

• Sidcool91

but i cant see d apps in ma lg cookie plus even when i copy it into d memory card....so how can i install dem?