What Indian webservice repairs and offers delivery of devices?

Drsunil V May 28, 2014

Which webservice helps to get repair of devices , with pick-up, service repair and delivery after repair, in India?

I had read that such webservices are available , but do not know any specifically. I’m thinking of a webservice that would send their personnel to pick the device up and get it repaired from either device company (or self) and take responsibility of following service repair status and then deliver back.

1. Rajaa C

Onsite Care is available in the following cities:

Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan-Dombivali, Navi Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad.

Sirji,

is this not the the service you were looking for. Just asking as the question is still open. :)

• Drsunil V

Yes sir , this is exactly i was meaning to ask. I had read about such service few weeks back in a subscribed feed but do not remember whether this is same service. But it sounds good. I have opened it's faq page

• Drsunil V

Any page similar to onsitego for Mumbai?

This site mentioned is applicable to Mumbai as already mentioned previously. :)

• Drsunil V

yes , it is applicable to Mumbai