How can I get Incredimail back?

LYNDA LOWE June 25, 2010

I lost my Incredimail last year. I was happy with it, it just went off one day. I have tried everything. It downloads and the photos work, but when I click on envelope to get eMail, it wont open. It says it’s all downloaded ok, but I can’t get eMail. Help, I’d love it back.

1. pandora schmuck

thank you ,it is really useful for me

2. pandora schmuck

thank you ,it is really useful for me

What email service are you using? Hotmail? If so, then maybe your account got deleted? Hotmail does that if you don't login to your account for a while.

4. Jessica Cam W.

It seems like you're saying that either the desktop client downloads your email yet the emails don't display correctly, or that you can't retrieve any new emails aside from the ones you have already downloaded.

If you use Incredimail to retrieve your Gmail, have you double-checked whether you have the right configurations?

I'm not sure what you mean by, "it just went off one day". Are you receiving an error messages? If so, please provide them so we can help.