How can I increase the volume on a flip video?

Barbara Lemarie May 16, 2010

Is there a way to increase the volume on a flip video. I have it on loudest and can hardly hear it.

1. Barbara C Lemaire

Saikat, Thank you so much !

• Saikat Basu

Hey, Barbara...glad to be of help :) Take care.

2. Taty

I second Saikat's post. Import it into Windows Movie Maker and you can increase the volume then export it into any format you want.

3. Saikat Basu

There's an article here that maybe able to help you out. Basically, it talks about using Windows Movie Maker to help increase the sound volume. They are video instructions, thus easier to follow.

• Barbara Lemaire

Thank you so much - I spent a day video recording a seminar and recommendations and now I will be able to use them -

Great to hear Saikat's suggestion helped! Thanks for providing feedback. :)

4. Steve Campbell

Barbara,

If you're looking to create high quality video the best advice I can give is to use a microphone for your audio. If the volume is already turned all the way up I can't really see any other solution other than trying to increase the decibel level of the sound using a program, which might sacrifice quality/clarity.