How can I increase feeds for my blog?

Arvind Pareek August 11, 2012

I just wanted to know what I can do to increase the feeds on my blog. It would be great if you can suggest anything.

1. Giggity Goebbels

You need to be more specific.too vague to answer.

2. Nikhil Chandak
  3. Alia sarwar

• I have found a great amount of success by adding fresh content to my blogs and websites. I found this gig on that works really well. The content he provides has boosted the traffic on both of my blogs and website. If you think this could benefit you then check him out.

• I created this Fiverr gig to help attract more users to your blog or website. I will create unique and effective content up to 800 words for your website or blog for $5. Attract more followers by adding premium content to your page.

4. dhanunjayarao chunduri

giveaway’s always work, but new functions such as punchtab where people want to gain points will give you some daily visitors.

5. Umair Adil

Post as much stuff as possible on your blog.

6. Christopher Webb-Orenstein

You could submit your blog to Google feedburner. They a bunch of tools for marketing your RSS feed.

7. April Eum

giveaway's always work, but new functions such as punchtab where people want to gain points will give you some daily visitors.

• arvind

@ april eum - thanks a ton, this seems to be really helpful.

• Ibrahim Nadir

what will be the use of these points to users? i mean if one cant afford a giveaway what good are points? any ideas on how to setup the whole thing. I tried after this comment of urz. But i had to leave it again.

8. Pankaj Lakhani

He wants to increase RSS Subscribers of his blog. Hope I am not wrong about it.

9. Vrancken René

i subscribe to feeds in Google Reader and then pick up the Google Reader rss feed
    for all of these individual feeds so combining them into 1 feed.
    you can also use Yahoo pipes to the same effect.

10. arvind

Yes i want to increase the RSS subscribers on my Blog?

11. james bruce

Clarify your question, because right now it makes no sense. Do you want to increase the number of RSS subscribers, or the number of feeds available? Or something completely different?