How can I improve the visual style of custom post events in WordPress?

Nick October 18, 2011

I read your post on creating custom Post Events How To Make Your Own Events Listing Using Custom Post Types [Wordpress] How To Make Your Own Events Listing Using Custom Post Types [Wordpress] One of the advantages to using Wordpress is its sheer flexibility. Version 3 introduced the concept of Custom Post Types to extend the built-in functionality. Let’s take a look today at what you could do... Read More , and I have it working great. I was wondering now how I can change the CSS and look of the posts, so it is not plain.

How can I improve the visual style of custom post events in WordPress?...@readers:disqus my buddy's mother-in-law makes $67 hourly on the laptop. She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $8358 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site CashHuge. com

Hi Nick, glad to hear my tutorial worked out for you. As it is, the custom-events-template.php template that was created uses the same class IDs and style as the rest of the site, so in order to customize that you would need to change the part to to be something different. You can then target the ID with some custom CSS as you would normally. Because I wrote the tutorial to be used generically on any theme, it's difficult to help you further without being able to see your theme and the code produced. Perhaps you could post a URL so I can point out exactly what to change and exactly how to target the CSS for that?