How can I improve low quality photo taken with a bad camera?

NayLinAung July 26, 2010

How can I do my low quality picture to be more clear or better. The low quality is due to a bad camera. Looking forward to your suggestions.

1. C8t

I Was in the same boat. I thought my poor quality pics came from the poor quality camera. Which is somewhat true. But then I read the user manual and learned lighting tricks. I've learned it's not the camera it's the photographer.

Here are a couple of MakeUseOf article that list some excellent tips for taking better pictures with a bad camera.

- 10 Tips To Take Better Digital Pictures With Your Phone’s Camera
    - 6 Quick Fixes To Common Cell Phone Camera Problems

check them out

3. Josh Fox

Some image programs come with auto-touch-up options that adjusts the sharpness, brightness, contrast automatically based on what it thinks is the focus point. Using Windows Photo Gallery, when you open the image, click on "Fix" at the top. That will bring open a sidebar with different options. The first option is "Auto Adjust". It doesn't do anything overly drastic, but it is a noticeable difference. Another way to get better quality is to resize it to something smaller. This will give the appearance of higher quality, only at a lower resolution.