How do I import photos from my iPhone 4 to my laptop?

Jay Bartholomew July 14, 2012

1. Danny Miller

On iPhone, you can capture photos and videos using the built-in camera, or save images from applications such as Safari and Mail to your phone. Learn how to import this content from your iphone to a computer.
    Come from Apple

2. peter

hi how do i import photos from my iphone 4 that are not in my camera roll to my laptop thanks

3. Nick

Well I use Copytrans to transfer all my iPhone data to computer, you can also give a try:

4. Dad craige

Hoe can I email a photograpn?

5. Dad craige

How do I get an answer from ask it?
    Does not resolved indicate or determine your silence to my inquiry?

Install iTunes in your laptop, check the option that you want to sync media and pictures in iTunes, connected your iPhone with the cable provide to your laptop, allow it to install the driver and sense the iPhone and iTunes to recognize it and then sync. You will find the pictures in the designated folder of your laptop which you have defined in iTunes for the pictures to sync.

7. yurixiong

I recommend you an iDevice manager --- Syncios. Syncios can help to transfer App, Music, Photo, Video and Ebook from PC to iPod/iPhone/iPad without using iTunes as well as transfer from iPod to PC, iPhone PC and iPad to PC.

• albee Lu

Syncios works well, it is better than iTunes. Thanks for sharing!

• Jon

Syncios won't work without itunes installed which I was trying to avoid

8. Gian Singh

Go into coputer>Apple iPhone>Internal Storage>DCIM>Some code and there are your photos.

• darcy

this is exactly what i did but then it says there are no new photos to import. what do i do now?

Did you tried above solutions?iTunes is the first thing you should try.

9. Dave Rimmer

Use the USB cable that came with your iPhone connect it to the laptop the iPhone should show up in a few seconds, click on the show files and folders option, then just keep clicking and it will take you to your pictures.

10. Shirley

Simply through iPhoto or Dropbox.

Other options include bluetooth or connecting your phone to your computer with a usb cable that should have been supplied with the phone. Just plug it in, sync the phone to the computer and browse the picture folder.

At least that works here.

iOS: Importing personal photos and videos from iOS devices to your computer

upload photo to Dropbox on your phone, and then from dropbox upload to a folder on your desktop,

Photo Transfer App

Importing personal photos and videos from iOS devices to your computer