Why can’t I see images in my e-mails?

Jordan Hardy October 17, 2011

When I check my e-mail there are a lot of images that don’t show.I can click the refresh button but that doesn’t help. What can I do to resolve this ?

Gmail : you can choose allow this time, or always for a particular sender.

Yahoo! Mail : click "Show Images" in the yellow information bar above the email

Yahoo! Mail Classic : scroll below in email....click Show HTML Graphics

Hotmail : Click Show content in the yellow security bar right at the top of the message

you can set to always display images, but it is not advisable for security.

Select Not to hide embedded images within email.

Hello, it is as the previous poster said, and also it could be because you do not have a default picture viewer set up as default in your computer

4. M.S. Smith

This could be because images are turned off as a security precaution. Is there a warning somewhere above/below the email that says it contains images? If so, you can usually enable them by giving permission to download them.

Otherwise, you'll want to check you email settings to see if images are turned off. I can't direct you better without knowing what email client you're using.