How can I make an image submit form in WordPress?

Niks November 21, 2011

How to make an image submit form in WordPress? Is there any plugin for this?

Something like this

Title of image = ” space to enter title of image by uploader”

*Upload Button”

Captcha

*Submit Button”

1. Nigel Gordon

I'm looking for the same thing also. 

Sorry,   I didnt read the bit about delivering to your email. In that case, forget wordpress, it has nothign to do with the problem at hand. You just want an email form with file attachment option. Here, follow this tutorial:

http://www.html-form-guide.com/email-form/php-email-form-attachment.html

• Niks

Thanks a lot !!!

It depends on what you want to do with the image, so I'll assume you want it posted as a new draft post rather than added to a gallery. Disqus obviously wont work, its a commenting system.

The easiest way would be to use a plugin like this:

http://www.webmaster-source.com/2011/03/09/user-submitted-posts-plugin-for-wordpress/

IF you could edit the files, just remove the uneccessary fields in the form. 

The DIY route you would need to learn first html forms, then how to process those forms, then the method to create a new post draft, then possibly som ejavascript ajax to avoid user leaving the page. 

use disqus:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/disqus-comment-system/

as you can see the +image option.which i have used in this comment.

disqus can also show the image if you paste the url.

if you do not want to use disqus, pasting image urls from sites like imageshack.com will also work, and.

and,
    if when you upload an image using any option, make sure it is not copyright protected !

• Niks

I don't need it for comments . I need a separate form in a page like image uploading website have (tinypic etc)

you are adding this option for visitors, right ?
        i did not suggest disqus for comments,  i thought it can be an option to upload image with text as caption.

can you give me more details?
        what is the exact purpose..?may be i can help you more.

• Niks

I need a image submit form in a separate page . When a user upload and submits a image i should get it delivered into some email account . Just like a contact form .

The second option requires users to be registered already as contributors. 

• Niks