Why is my iMac startup page no longer loading?

Anonymous October 3, 2011

My start-up page has always been FoxNews. Now when my computer starts up I receive the following message:

Page Not Found. The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer available, but you my be interested in the content below.

When I click on any of the most active listings, I get nothing and the search bar says www.foxnews.com/error. However, I can get any of the listed videos. When I click on most visited, it says waiting for foxnews.com, but it never comes up.

The problem I’m having is with my iMac. Using the same settings, and in-home router, my MacBook Pro has no problem receiving FoxNews as a start-up page. I’d appreciate your recommendations in correcting this problem.

Try uninstalling/reinstalling flash player, Fox requires the latest version of Flash. Uninstall then reinstall the Flash Player plugin then repair disk permissions