I have the following specs in my PC:
- Intel DG33BU motherboard
- 2GB DDR2-RAM (2x1GB DIMMs) (Total number of RAM slots: 4 , Max RAM capacity: 8GB)
- 1TB HardDisk
- Built-in graphics Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family with Memory size – 256 MB
- 500W SMPS (switched power supply)
- Windows 7 -64bit OS.
I wish to upgrade my RAM and Graphics card.
These are my queries…
- If I add an additional 4GB DDR2- RAM (2 x 2GB DIMMs ) will they go hand in hand with the existing 2GB DDR2 – RAM (2 x 1GB DIMMS)? If they wont work together, please suggest an alternate solution for the RAM upgrade.
- Which graphic card would be optimal for my PC? ATI or Nvidia? Please suggest a few compatible graphic card models.