What can I do if my HTC Wildfire phone won’t turn on anymore?

Mary December 6, 2011

My HTC won’t turn on after my battery died. It seems like it not charging. The red light will blink sometimes. Then turns on then turns off. Please help me!

1. Akshay Pachpinde

My HTC Wildfire not working.
    i.e. it is not switching on.
    When I press POWER key after some time, it only shows the logo- "HTC Quitly Brilient" and after that it stays continous...

Plz help me.

• Susendeep Dutta

Try entering into recovery mode by pressing volume up+power button.The phone will restart and will fix your problem.

2. Mcpherson1cody

Hey! me and my mom are having the same problem right now! yesterday my moms phone would not turn on or charge so i put my battery in it and it turned on and i put her battery in my phone and my phone did not turn on.... i switched the batteries back to its original cell phone and her phone went back to not turning on and my phone turned on no problem... my mom put hers on the charger for about an hour and the red light finnaly came on and slowly charged... next day my phone started having the same problems but i have had mine on the charger for about 4 hours and then it turned on and as it was charging it said no battery power and it shut off and will refuse to charge or turn on.... maybe there has been a meltdown or android is hiding something so u have to get a new phone. im not sure but i have had mine for almost a year and then now it seems odd that mine and my moms phone stop working at the same time...(my mom and i have the same phone and revived them at the same time). I also have alltel idk if that matters or not.

charge your battery outside HTC Wildfire then add it to the phone and try a hard reset.