Why won’t my HP LaserJet CP 2025 print in color?

Muhammad March 15, 2012

I am using Word 2010. In the document I see the colored text on the computer screen but when I print it, it will only print in black and white.

The printer is HP Color LaserJet CP 2025. Any help to resolve the issue will be much appreciated.

1. JC

Verify the following setting.
    On the CP2025 printer press the
    OK button
    arrow right to "System Set Up"
    arrow right to "Print Quality"
    Verify that "Restrict Color" is set to "Enable Color"

• Keath

Go to files/print/page-setup, then go to the "Sheets" Tab and uncheck "Black and White" print setting. I got this from another forum. The problem I have is I am not getting excel cell highlighting.

2. Muhammad

It really surprised me how quickly people have responded and came to assist me. I would like to tell them I really appreciate that.

Now to the issue. The problem has not been resolved yet. I tried what people have suggested here.

You would be surprised that even HP Support people in India have no clue to this issue. I have been with them more than a couple of weeks every new Technician installed a new driver on my computer. I think HP don't have any driver which has not been installed on my laptop. Now I need help how to get rid of somany drivers on my laptop. That may be a problem now going in conflict with other drivers. I am also getting that extra line of print after each print job.  

The problem starts from the correct driver. This same printer works perfectly on Windows Vista. This printer HP Color LaserJet CP 2025 is an old printer when Windows 7 was not released. So there is no driver as such for Windows 7. It is just hit and trial. I will continue to do with the information I gathered here in this Forum so may be one day something will click and it will work all right.

3. Azamat "Bohed" E

first, print a test page to check if you have enough ink.And if you are sure your toner is full, then make sure you have the right driver (get it from HP.com).
    Right-click on your printer, go to Properties, click Device settings tab (or alike) and you set the 'device type' to color.