How would you rank the after-sales service of mobile manufacturers which you know of?

DrSunil Vaswani March 25, 2013

How would you rank the after-sales service of mobile phone  manufacturers which you know of? Rank them in order of best service first.

1. somu1795

Nokia offers the best service....... waiting time is considerable even in case of serious damages to the device

2. Anay Chaubal

I have experienced service from Nokia and Sony Ericsson (Now Sony), and both times found them to be exceptional. You need to carry 1 or 2 copies of the purchase bill in order to get their repairs / services covered under warranty. Sony and Nokia both helped me sort out issues with my handset immediately. The staff was polite and helpful. I have since stuck with Sony and Nokia always...

3. Nick Sharma

Both Samsung and Apple offers pretty decent after sales service.

4. Chris Marcoe

My daughter dropped her LG and we got a new one within about 5 days. Never had any other troubles with them. and that is with 7 LGs over the past few years.

Honestly, though, the best after-sale service is if you don't have to use it.

5. keithketover

Samsung is great. They respond to users via their Twitter account @SamsungSupport.

6. Nevzat A

My first phone that is sent to a service was Samsung i9000 and I liked their service. My phone was totally bricked (was not booting properly). They did not want any money from me, it was still in warranty. It took 2 weeks to get my phone back, though.

• DrSunil Vaswani

Thank you

I have noted your reply with care and also voted your answer as sincerely useful

7. Harshit Jain

Nokia and Apple have the best customer service.
    Then Samsung. I have not tried other brands.

• DrSunil Vaswani

I have noted your reply with care and also voted your answer as useful