How will Panasonic’s new smartphone compare to the Samsung Grand?

Rajaa Chowdhury May 14, 2013

Panasonic is launching it’s first smartphone in India on 16th. May, 2013. The model is called P51. Rumours has it that the price should be around 15K INR (US $275). Reports suggest that the handset comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display (probably 720p), 1.2GHz quad-core processor MediaTek and 8-megapixel rear camera. Do you think it will be able to take on Sammy Grand in India?

2. Harshit J

No it will not be able to compete with Samsung Galaxy Grand. Firstly because Samsung phones give you lots of extra features like multi-window mode and smart pause etc. which Panasonic will not provide and secondly the customer service centers are not as widely available like Samsung's. So don't buy Panasonic phone.

3. Md Mukhtar Mohsin

Well I am also Indian and I can see today, its full specs are not available yet hence it is better to wait till it is released and compare specs according to your need .but personaly I recommend a samsung because it got a reputation in india for its service.