How can I see full results for a Google domain search?

Lexi B August 13, 2013

For a Google search like this eg: site:xxxxxxxxx.com (a certain domain search), Google gives in total aprox. 3800, from which only aprox. 600 are actually shown. How can I see the rest of results (from 600 to 3800)?

1. Lexi B

Done both suggestions before asking my question here. After posting my question here, I found out that google only shows what its algorithm considers the most relevant results for a search (like those 600 of 3800 in my example, for a certain domain search that I needed) and there is no way (or trick) to see all the other results because that is just the way google does things. It's google way of saying "look how many results we COULD show you, but we won't, just because we can and there's nothing you can do about it". Not nice of them, but there it is.

2. Siddharth V

Let us take an example:

You want to search Android information only from MakeUseOf website.
    Then, open http://www.google.com
    Type android site:makeuseof.com in the search bar

Hope this helps

3. Justin Pot

Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see numbers for pages. Click the next number and you'll see more results. Keep going for 24 hours and you may see half the results – it's usually just massive.