How to schedule power off and on in Nokia Lumia 720?

DrSunil Vaswani May 14, 2013

How to schedule power off and on in Nokia Lumia 720? Is there an option by in system itself or an app can do the schedule? Pl clarify with apps if required

1. DrSunil Vaswani

Is there an app or inbuilt feature which can schedule power on and off in a windows 8 mobile phone ( Nokia Lumia 720 ) ?

2. DrSunil Vaswani

The question is not for android phone

Pl check answer description

I am aware of that it is for WP8 and I did notice it at the first place. I just drew a parallel example that I have asked a similar question for android and did not receive a resolution. Blackberry have it as a inbuilt feature.

I could do it in my old Blackberry 8800 as it was an in built feature, but since I moved to Android, unfortunately, I never got a solution. I even posed the same question, but for android, in MakeUseOf and never got a solution. :( I just hope you get a resolution to this one.

Refer to my question posed long ago for which till date I have not received a resolution : http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/android-phone-start-shut-specific-times/

• DrSunil Vaswani

The question is not for android phone