How to reset my Paypal password?

Yudono Ra February 9, 2013

It’s quite a long time since I last checked my Paypal, and now I totally forgot my password. I’ve tried the “forgot my password” method and it only leads me into “security question”, which I never ever remember making at all.

I already tried sending email to Paypal HELP, but they didn’t responded to me at all. Even though I’ve said I still had my personal data and bank account scan for prof.

1. Chiang pei-I

I forget my password,so can't log in

• PRASHANTH SINGH RATHORE

If you’ve forgotten your PayPal password, you’ll need to create a new one:

Go to http://www.paypal.com/uk
      In the password field, click forgot?
      Click Get started.
      Choose I've forgotten my password and enter the email address registered to the account.
      Enter the security code shown into the blank box and then click Continue.
      Confirm account ownership by selecting and entering the information you want to verify and click Continue.
      Create a new password, which must be at least eight characters long and should not contain any spaces.

If you’re unable to recover your password, please contact PayPal Customer Service

• Yudono R.A.

thanks for your suggsetion, i'll try making a new one the reclaim my old one ..

btw if i already reclaim my old one through this, what happened to my new account?

Click on Login then on Have you got a problem logging in (or something like that).
    Click on I cannot remember my password, enter your email address then enter the capcha code.
    Click on Newxt and then you should get an email with a reset password.

• Yudono R.A.

i've already tried that, too bad i'm stuck at filling the security question part (which, i haven't even remembered making it) :)

try to call them and explain on the phone the situation.

• Yudono R.A.

haven't tought about that, thanks for the suggestion