How do I insert a “Like” button while composing an email?

Drsunil V September 13, 2013

How would I insert a “Like” button while composing an email? I don’t necessarily mean a Facebook “like”.

To clarify, the “like” should be embedded within a response message, and sent back to the composer of the email.

It should be possible to mimic the "Like" button in email. For example, in Outlook you could use a "voting button" and in email programs that support HTML (the vast majority) you could have an icon linked to a script on a web page which will tote up the likes, but as Alan says, what would be the point in that? An email is a direct communication between you and one or more people. Why would you impose this strange device on them when you can simply ask for their opinion?

2. Alan W

I am sorry but I just dont understand your question! If you want someone to "like" your email but not on Facebook then why not just ask the recipient if he/she liked your email or am I missing something?