How to get an invite to MyAnonamouse?

Beary Gump January 14, 2013

I have read all rules and FAQs twice. I tried to get an account via the IRC chat, however, I really can’t get my java to work. Even called a technician to help, but nothing happened. How else can I get an invite to MyAnonamouse? My email address is gummybear012589 at yahoo dot com

1. Sirzune

When you give out invites to MyAnonamouse, their behavior and adherence to the rules reflect on you. So only give invites to those you know.

2. R.MAHESH KUMAR

Just request people who have invites. There are many forum where MyAnonamouse invite is given immediately after you join and request..

3. Justin Pot

I'll get you an invite.

Recently,Java has been reported to have serious vulnerabilities and even with recent update,not all were fixed.So,many browsers have started to block it or make it click to play mode.So,this might be the reason of Java not properly working in Chrome.Try Firefox which offers click to play option.Also,update your Java to latest version.

5. Saurav Azad

its seems they are playing prank on new user through the invite form