How to format a Nokia C3 phone withing the security code?

Amblin Jhoy M August 16, 2013

I have a Nokia C3 phone and can’t remember my security code. How can I format it without the security code? I want to change my SIM card but can’t because my phone is locked.

1. abu

how can i flash my phone

• Susendeep D

abu,

Kindly post your question in a detailed way like name,model,OS of your phone with its version as a new question under the link below -

http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/ask

This will help you get specific and quick response to your query.

2. Doug A

Your only option is to flash phone, take it to a local mobile phone shop and they will do it for you. Trying to do it yourself can be a complicated and difficult task, and if you get it wrong, your phone will be bricked.

• neli

my friend gave me a fone nokia c2 and he has change the code 12345 to a difente code, so if u can help me do it with master code

Have you tried the default code "12345"? Other then that your best chance is to visit a Nokia Care Point.

Most sites suggest that the C3 like most newer Nokia phones doesn't have a hard reset key combination. That means you'd have to find the right tools and the right firmware version (model, revision, provider branded) and re-flash it.