How to do I stop all Google related photos in my Android gallery?

Piseth Mao January 11, 2013

I feel annoyed when I open the photo gallery in my Android device and see all the photos uploaded to Google blogs and accounts appear in it. It’s a mess and I really want to get rid of them from my device’s gallery.

1. Piseth Mao

Thanks very much ha14 for your latest reply. It helps me do the syncing setting. Now the problem still I face is that the photos are still there and I can't find way to delete them.

the default Google+ application settings on an Android phone will automatically upload new photos and videos to a Google+ album
    http://www.geeksugar.com/Disable-Google-Instant-Upload-18273601
    To disable automatic upload from the Google+ Android app, select "Settings" within the "Menu" screen and uncheck "Instant Upload." Now you have control of which mobile photos make it to your private Google+ album

• Piseth Mao

This maybe another story! When I open gallery folder in my Tab 10.1 running 4.0.1 I see all the photos uploaded to my blogspot blogs sometime ago in there. I want to clear them but just don't know how.