How to create a video for YouTube using software only?

shaurya gupta January 30, 2013

I wanna know how I can create videos for YouTube using only some software and the logo of my YouTube channel. I wanna create a simple video, just like that of phone dog’s or mobiletechreview’s channel, which appears in the starting of their videos. Please help.

1. Qin Tang

You can create your videos with many video creaters/editors, after finishing the video, please save it in FLV format for uploading to Youtube.com. Hope this helps!

2. Dimal Chandrasiri

you either need a 3D editing program or a video maker!

3. Chris BütMen

Well, actually the best upload option is using mp4 format with h.264 codec. It not just compresses the video to a very small video (it depends on your videos length), but it preserves the quality of it, even if it's a HD video. I usually use this format for YouTube uploads, or Quicktime format, which is mov (same stuff, h264 codec).

For editing there's a free method, using LightWorks. It has a free version alongside the Pro if you're using Windows. On Linux (Ubuntu or it's derivatives, or Linux Mint recommended) you have Kdenlive (soon LightWorks for Linux will be released, too).

For intros there are a lot of options, but if you want professional results, you have to use Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, all combined. That's the best I can recommend.

get a simple video editing software.

5. Gianna Marie Lanete

For creating a video , I simply use Vegas pro and its users friendly. :))

6. Ryan Watson

I believe there is a free site that does this, it's called http://www.animoto.com/ It creates free intros for you.

7. Scott Hilderbran

If I understand your question right you can put together a quick intro in Windows Movie Maker.