How to change the email address registered with MakeUseOf?

Adam Campbell March 12, 2013

In the course of using MakeUseOf, I have changed email addresses. So for things like entering sweepstakes, claiming rewards and asking questions, the correspondence gets sent to my old email address.

I was wondering how to change this? My MakeUseOf account is linked to my Twitter and Hotmail accounts. So at the bottom of the page right now it says “Notifications regarding your question will be sent to your registered email address **old address** and all questions are checked before being published.” I have also disconnected the old account.

Any help would be fantastic.

1. Tina Sieber

Adam,

There is no way users can manually update their email address right now. However, we can do that for you.

Please email me under tina at makeuseof . com and let me know your old and your preferred email address. Thank you.

• Bumferry

Hi Tina. I also have this issue, Would it be okay if I sent you a request as well? Many thanks.

• Tina Sieber

Yes, absolutely!