How should I consolidate my contacts from multiple Google accounts into a single one?

David D August 27, 2013

I use three email addresses, one a Gmail address and the other two in Google Apps. I want to consolidate all my contacts into one of these.

I would then disable syncing the other two on my android phone. I also want to figure out how to manage contacts saved to phone alongside this single Google account contact list.

After following Harshit's suggestions,you can simply enable sync to that Gmail account in your phone,in which you had stored all of your contacts.So,any changes form any end will get synchronized.

2. Harshit J

Open Google Contacts, export all your contacts from your two accounts and download the contact files. Open the main account and select Import option. Import the two contact files one by one. If there are any duplicates use the duplicate merge option to clean up.