How many of you have tried or used Epic Browser?

Rajaa Chowdhury November 12, 2012

Probably this question is more for the Indians in the Forum, however it is not specific to them.

How many of you have tried or used the Epic Browser, which is based on Firefox (all Firefox add-ons work on it), with more security and India customisation built into?

1. kumar raja

I think its very nice browser i am using it but some errors are there in that browser and it is just hanging

2. Dimal Chandrasiri

it's got nice features but, kinda lags in my pc!

3. Saikat Basu

There are two features which should be implemented in other browsers I think...an anti-virus shield (though I am not sure about the effectiveness of the one used in the browser). Secondly, the to-do tool. Always useful.

I had seen it in past and had heard that it's not open source.Moreover,I don't like to use customized versions of browsers.The features available in it are good but I don't use it and hence don't use Epic.

5. Aniket Singh

currently i m not using it....but now i have download it...and will see how it works