How do I upload pictures from my digital camera to Facebook?
Question by Samuel Tadlip /

I have pictures taken during my recent birthday using my digital camera. How do I transfer these pictures to my Facebook account?

• Shah Rishi

if you have picasa so you can directly upload your album on facebook.with picasa you can also share your picture with google+,tumblr,google blogger,picasa and also share album via email

and you not use picasa so you can try this Easy Photo Uploaded For Facebook

• Denis Paley

After transferring your photo’s to your computer I use an app that you can download for free called Easy Photo Uploader for Facebook. This app allows you to upload your photo’s to Facebook and you can even create new Folders in Facebook for your photos or you can save them to an existing Folder. Here’s the Link for the app

• Kelvin Zhang

You should get the photos to your PC by either taking the card out of the camera and inserting it onto the PC for a transfer or via USB. Then, just upload it as you would to Facebook from your PC.

• Rob Mey

First thing is to get the photos to your PC or Mac. Once there Facebook provides the interface to upload these. If you are looking for a way to DIRECTLY get the stored pics on your camera to FB that’s not something that can be done unless you 1. connect the camera to your computer or 2. the storage card you are using is an EYEFI

• Vrancken René

You can attach your digital camera to your pc with an USB cable and save the pictures
    on your PC . If you use google’s picassa you can send them from Picassa to a Facebook album of your choise.
    Please read this for more :